*This is a Celebrity Post, Nothing to do with Today's Events*
Yes ! It's the fact alright ?
Radio said , Friend saw ..
Omg , they are lucky mans!
Heng not Lun if not i sure hang myself liao .
I got shocked too , after the radio's morning programme said .
Actually is people text in to them to tell . Then they say that it's the fact !
Anyway , this time don't know will how long .
Mans! I can go fetch or send them one Lols . Anyway , exam won't clash too .
And anytime can pon school liao .
Oh Please ! Why they come without prior notice ?!
I will have heart-attack kays ?
Really if Lun i sure hang myself & call for cab chase liao .
Imagine Zunzun in Dslr ? Or Cal shopping without people noticing ?
Haha , even if me , i also don't care them ! :D
Then this morning after radio confirmed with the listener, my head shot up!
No, actually it shot up when 寂寞暴走 was played!
Tml after Chinese Paper 3 heading down to Noober Bon Bon's house to catch that show above!
It's great! I can see my handsome guys ^^V
Abit sour-sour feeling =="
Like very saddened never see them when we are sleeping in the same country !
Anyway, bye! :)

