2009年5月12日 星期二

2nd Post ? :D

Examinations are meant to be toturous!
They can kill like slaughtering pigs!
I had 2 papers today which leaves me with Chinese Paper 3 and Science MCQ .
No need study Science already .
I am way prepared to flunk this alright !

Mathematics.
Boredorm! 2 hours 30 minutes i sat on the grey stable chair .
Stoning was what i did :D
For the first half an hour , there goes the 1st page of the paper .
I looked all corners i could and everyone was stuck at the first page .
This shows how hard the 2nd question was huh ?
I'm like rushing the rest of the time with other questions leaving the harder ones blank .


I could get back to them after the easier ones are done right ?
Maybe! Lols.

Graph was pretty easily dealt with .
I guess i can only rely on that for the Paper ?
Anyway , it's super 'O' level standard . That shows how much am i not ready for the big Os!

Isn't that obvious?
I'm stoning and slacking my life away now ,
or say , even when the Vesak Day break started!


Super cold in the hall!
Should have brought my jacket , but like no use too .

Guess POA Paper 1 was done with much more confidence .
After turning to the first page , i felt a moment of relief!
It's so much easier than the Paper 2 which already stabbed me badly .
But , i still wasted around 7 marks which gone down the drain .
I knew which amount to put but i've done it the other way =="
Nice job dear me!
Already predicted to fail Paper 2 , even if Paper 1 passed also no use! Gah!

My iPod has been updated these few days!
Must be the time i had to save pictures and convert videos luh .
Trust me, the more updated ur gadget is, the more time of ur life u are wasting!

And Joyce's humming the Kpop songs i've been listening to recently!
Mayhem! I want my SS501 songs liao !
This week going rip them into iTunes then iPod! Haha.
My life's wasted again just like that .

Isn't it long enough to hand in and pass off as an essay ?
I'm getting hungry any sooner!
The last time i ate was during recess in between the exam breaks!
And i convince myself that i'm not guilty of my daily food intakes by some measures!

Eager for the day to pass !
When today has passed , there comes a brand new day!
And i can have breakfast at White Sands! Yipee :D
Long time since i had breakfast there i swear .
Reporting to school at 11:15am so i have ample time to eat yo!
Making gorilla change her mind to come eat too!
Very cool one , sure all the Sec 4 and 5 there !

Now caught up with some songs by Judy and Gigi !
Some old songs are nice!
And this Bon bon here listens to Lauren's haha.
See whose song older!
Blah .
See ? I'm crapping!
Waiting for dinner , but cannot go yet .

So long people!
I shall stop here ? With a happy fullstop!
Probably coz Zunzun and Cal are here ? Heheh .
Can't get enough of Fahrenheit seriously .
So don't ask me why i like them so much!
There's no reason to it alright! Just like Double S :D
They simply brighten up my day ^^
Somehow!

P.S : I'm having a current goal of eating Kinder Joy which has some surprise toys!
The best thing is i want the blue racing car!
It's purposes are great!
The car drives and bangs the wall or whatever blocking it's way.
And poof! The flag-like thing on the car will pop up!
That's very cool and indeed depriving !

掰囖!