2009年5月13日 星期三

Untitled Article , Great Random !




Hi one and all !

Bear says "hi" too!

So does Minnie Mouse! Alright , i'm being lame .



So, the day is like waking up as early as 9:30 and washed up for breakfast at Mac .

I rushed out home to the bus stop to catch the earlier one :)

Half an hour of examination =="

I wasted half an hour of my life just like this .

Isn't that wonderful enough ?



To add on my wanting list ,maybe a new LG phone which members of various Kpop groups are endorsing !

Or the Samsung cellphone which Anycall is working on :)

But currently available in Korea only .

Gosh !!



I'm having my mind in the holiday mood now !

Sadded .

It's like endless holiday .

But! Only until after the June holidays are back !

Coz the big Os will be getting nearer to date .



Bon bon here is having a great time texting uh-hm,

with a black top tucked in to the black shorts !



Hi , random are nice !

Bonjour !

Nope , Tata :D