2009年5月10日 星期日

祝:世界上所有的阿母永遠快樂!



Just realised it's Mothers' Day this morning ! Gawd .
I . have . no . Mothers . Day ! =="


Heheh , sometimes you have to look out for my Wretch you know ?
I update both blogs without neglecting any now kk ? Woohoo :D
I make a great "mama" for fatty bon bon ! Right Noober ?
I even treated fatty bon bon to peking Duck alright!

I want a change of guitar class .
It's dreadful to go in to a ghostly class every sunday night .
The earlier batch would be better , but there would be a slight climax change .
Super dead to hyper active, get it ?

I wish days would go on like this ..
No school lessons ! Everyday is nearer to death !
'O' level gg liao =="
Midyear even more gg liao .

After the past has past,
It would be never forgotton.
Love you, how can it end to a halt?
You should simply understand .

還是說一路上如果真的……
……那會是怎麽樣的結果…