2011年1月17日 星期一

Day 9 — Someone you wish you could meet & Day 10 — Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to

I think do 2 letters today better.
Though i think i owe my blog 3! :(

Don't feel quite well now.
Ache and lazy in the arm, feel like vomiting anytime, nose hurts when bend down, sore throat, throat hurts when swallowing.
How bad can that be?

I can feel butterflies in my stomach with the heavy head.
Like wtf.
Hope and prays that i will recover by tonight!
Gna eat everything that will help to ease my throat.

Gng meet Gorilla and Bonbon tml after i go register my driving license.
Oh and i'm taking my license with bf!
Nb, theory sure i do better! :)

----------------------------------------------------------

Day 9 — Someone you wish you could meet

Does it mean that you already met the person?

Dear you,
I wish to meet you personally and be your friend.
You seem easy to hang out with and also make a good friend.
Though i haven't met you in person, i can see with your eyes, those certain looks.

You take care of the younger ones too.
Even as much as i want you as a friend, i would want you as a brother more!
Imagine living under the same roof.
Taking care of me!!! :D

I hope for the best for your career and strive to achieve more ok?!

----------------------------------------------------------

Day 10 — Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to

Dear you,
HAHAHA i think you dk who you are.
I want to say that the first impression of you is already not good.
But i still want to talk to you and get to know you like what others say.

I want to know if you are really that bad, or that good.
Now we see each other is like just smile or hello.
Can we take a step more? HEHEHEH.

But i think i still abit will don't like you?
Woops.
Sorry la.
But really don't act like one kind will do.
Sure very easy and good to make friends one.

I wanted to tell you from last time, change your attitude can already.
Bully shit and damn hao lian only last time.