New nails colours! (Y)
Been a long time since i have painted my nails again!!
Damn funny, this time its better ^^
I like the middle finger and the last finger one!
Oh-so-hip-chio only!
And i feel like nifm tml marketing leh!! :(
Who want breakfast!!
Must text me.
Finally registered and booked for my btt :)
Have to faster get the book and hope that i'll pass!
BTT on 28th March.
Anyone also the same?
And finally continue saving on my saving scheme.
Yes if any of you know, its Thailand!
Gave up my SS3 and KL for Thailand though.
Now to continue the letter!
--------------------------------------------------
Day 11 — A Deceased person you wish you could talk to
Dear person,
I miss you and i really hope that you are still here.
When you are alive, i realised that i did not visit you always.
Its also hard for me to express myself to you in front of others.
I rmb that when you were still here, you would play with us every new year.
And even nag at us to eat!
OK, especially me.
Always not hungry, then kenna nag to eat.
I wanted to tell you that i love you and that even though i did not express myself, i appreciate for whatever you did.
I regretted not treating you better when you were still here.
I always wanted to give you a kiss which eventually did.
And when the last time i saw you too.
You told us not to cry, but i did.
Thank you for being part of my lfe and taking care of me.
Mum had a great mum! :)
--------------------------------------------------
Day 12 — The person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain
Dear you,
Actually there is no one yet.
But if there is, i am sure you are going to get double!!
K la, not so jialat.
I just gna forgive and forget :)
SEE I VERY GOOD.
Not very jialat as you.
If you are the one, then feel guilty ok?
--------------------------------------------------
Finally watching season 3 of How I met your mother.
HAHAHA.
Barney starting to get so funny!
Going to Tiff's house with my awesome entrepreneurship team!
Gng to bake cookies!!
Must bring camera then take alot pictures haha.
But she stay like far from me.
Going home is another problem!
But i'll find my way through.
I just found some pictures from last week! (i think)
And.........here are they!!
With rachel.
Woops!
Unglam!!
If she see then say! ^^
Oh i just rmb, i was suppose to wait for Dorothy that day!
Say i steady, quick!
So.........its like 7 Jan?
Then i pangseh bf. Lol.
Even got time do plaits, see!!!
Then next one is when we are like damn bored.
At school.
Can see that its a freaking bad hair day right?
SUCKS MAX.
Camwhored with Hidayah and Jasmine btw.
Town with gfs!
Long time never meet up alr.
They want find CNY clothes, ite got nothing back.
And the pick of the day!!
Finally a nice polaroid shot right!!
HAHAHA.
Wasted 2 shots lor :(
No flash then like that.
This picture win already!
Always prepared like that.
Think this post carries the most pictures.
Next time go out must take better pictures man.
For now, TATA! :D






