2009年6月15日 星期一

On iTouch




Hello little earthlings!! I am back. Hard to use this and control the typing !

There is no "enter" key as well .
More updates tml. Not home mans = =
Weehee~

Above picture is from the Camp 10June in Room 2216 celebrating Nick's birthday .
Hmm , don't think i can name out all from there .
But will try to if i have the time later :)


hmm , these are the people :
Ruth , Michelle , Nicholas , Laura , Celia , Helen , Julia , Tricia
Debbie , Daniel , Hui Lyn , Jason , Cheryl , Cherie , Jia Min
Jit Wei , Jun Yew , Arthur , Sherwin , Yuan , Joshua , Joash

Andre , Ashley , Shawn , Hui Ting , Rachel , Shannon , Jenies , Qiang
Joyce , Janice , Jamie , Elisabeth , Joella

That's all i guess?
Boy , i feel smart for a minute!




(3:45pm)










The orange little cutie :)

Having some problems here .
The construction workers has been drilling since i woke up. nearly 4 hours already .
Threw many rubbish down .
Erjie knows what i threw!! Hahah .
Damn irritating .
Why must the drillings be done days like today = =

Yesterday was a night out at Suntec then back home at 1plus am .
Skipped today's science .
I overslept .
Good heavens .
I want try 搶5/6 soon .
Heheh , then later order Mac.
Oh my , wasting money when there's recession .
Boy am i going to save up!
No more time to waste liao .

I miss the days at Pullman .
Shiok mans .
At least they don't have drillings like this :D
I rather stay out whole day until the drillings are over .

Might be updating Wretch any sooner .
But not now :)
After posting i'll dial up Mac !
Dinner's out & i'm lazy to go anywhere .

Blasting songs like nobody's business .
Who ask the downstairs people so noisy .
I never on song then they quiet .
Prepare on song then they continue .
So might as well blast at all times.
U know ? 無時無刻 ~