2009年6月13日 星期六

All that is



Hello folks.

I'm Jenies, I Love Life! ^^

Haha. Machiam taking CV foor L2.

Let's talk about ysterday's trip :)

Went to catch Hannah Montana the Movie .

Was a great day yesterday although i had to wake up from my dreams so early like 11 !

I looked at the time and dashed out of bed!

Met Xiang and Elvina at Marina's GV.

Show started at 12:45 , first time with less than 10 people!

That's super cool .

Laughed like it was our home and switch places like crazy!

Fastinating ^^

Go watch it if u havent!

We planning on other shows too!

Many nice movies recently.

I want to catch NATM2 , Ghost of Girlfriends Past , Drag Me to Hell .

They are great shows!

Next up around 3 plus we went to Suntec's Sakae for tea-break cum dinner .

Met up with 3 more Avena, Jin Xiang and Yan Ling .

The maria(s) for the day are Elvina and Xiang!! :D

Anyway Xiang left earlier for her classes .

We went to the Convention for the IT Fair and sort of slacked at the roof of Marina thereafter .

Chatted about everthing under the sun and moon and stars till atound 11pm .

Topics like Frh , Bbt , SS501 , Bof , Coupling etc.

Lastly took the last train back to pasir ris .

Looking foward to another gathering soon :)

Must call more people come this time kk ?