Whoever knows what's in place for us.
Whoever knows the next second you're going to face danger or accident or fall ill.
Someone told me to show if you care.
Someone told me that people learn from mistakes, but be sure not to make it again.
Someone told me selflessness is only when you are selfish of others not for yourself.
Someone told me that you do something not to expect anything in return.
Life is short.
Facing 2 death in a week from people I know. This saddens me.
I'm glad that I took a step to bonding with my grams.
You won't want to regret after losing, do things you won't regret.
If you miss someone, meet them. If you care for them, show it. If you worry, let them know.
Came across the news while typing, even coffins are getting more high class.
I can die sooner and lie there not breathing.
Ok, that was something random. Anw, I'm glad that I found my blog password in the midst of packing. I'll have somewhere I can rant if I don't have anyone to rant to :)
I mean, how long can a person handle/ hear one rant before he/ she gets irritated.
Don't ask, cause neither do I know.
It feels good knowing that I still get people ranting at me. At least to me it shows something.
Through different rants, to know how people react differently to different situation.
Maybe that's partly why I want to further my studies to that field. And understand the behaviors.
Relatives' been pressing me about studies. And the stress level at work. Not to mention personal matters and family.
Coming to personal. Tho it's a blog, and people criticizes you for what you post.
I don't really want to care much about that.
What's wrong with expressing how you feel or sharing your joy.
Cut short, I've given some thought about it.
I can't be the best, neither a 180 degree change.
But one thing is I won't lose myself for what I am.
The inner side way before all the criticism and judging and bullying.
Yes, I was bullied when in primary school, not afraid to admit it.
The walls that have been built up.
The love for my family. They only see the slight care but deep down knows what I really mean.
I just had to jump topic again.
Perhaps after watching this show 愛。回家, family is important.
The 'mother' of the family plays bad guy for the kids' good.
Grandpa doting on grandchildren but have a way towards his own sons.
'Father' of the family who's always good and thoughtful towards others by showing.
Younger brother who hides emotions but thinks best for everyone.
The bond between the 2 grandchildren.
Grandpa's sister who has her way of doing things tho in a little unreasonable way at times.
It's just a happy family everyone wishes to be in.
If only my life's like this.
In between all these thoughts, I thought I really had to pen this.
Maybe I'm the cause of everything, be it work or not.
People have to suffer because of me.
It applies to both work related and personal.
It's my fault and I can't expect things my way. There's a price to pay for your own doing.
So much for wanting to run away. If I can tell people not to run away from tough situations, I can't. If I do, what's the difference.
To my colleagues who care and side by me, I've failed you. Work is never easy. One have to strive hard. Earn it with your own effort. This is serious.
It's kind of a wonder how I can meet such great colleague who's like a mom to me.
I didn't have a chance to experience motherly love from young.
Only now I do. This made a great turning point of my life. I really have to thank God for that.
I'm learning from her, and I like that she share life experiences with us.
But I just can't relate.
She feels so close to me that it's gone with the formalities.
To you that I can't show my worry and care. I really wish you're fine. It's nice to hear something with sincerity in a while. Yet, I've myself to blame that it became like that. I'd hope for the better, I really do.
Well. Going to turn in after blowing dry my hair. Got to be up for breakfast and church tmr!
Been quite some time.
Ciao.
