2012年5月10日 星期四
Pissed a little?
Actually like abit not happy with this quite some time ago.
You all think it's not obvious is it?
Oh please. It has been obvious since forever can.
Want say things about people pro abit can not.
K forget about this already.
Got another thing worst.
Wah seriously, I don't think I'm even giving a damn already.
Notice why I don't go for those gatherings already?
You all are quite fake.
Got anything in my face please.
And then settle it once and for all.
Tolerating for quite some time already.
You all seem to be only doing a certain thing for the sake of putting a fake face in front of your parents.
How bad can that be?
Well, meet up alone has been your specialty already la?
Can't believe we are related like this.
Wo yao wo de ma ma.
See you all dare 'bully' not ah! :) k lame.
No? You didn't drop by our place.
No? You didn't include any.
No? Obvious ignoring on that bday.
I'm even hesitating to attend that bday lor -.-
And then say somemore la.
K it's actually dk what you have become, not me.
I'm still the same.
Just having an extra guy here.
Don't tell me you have not have a guy with you before.
So what's your problem?
Quite not happy with this particular thing.
Hope it can change for the better but I guess not.
Maybe I already know the ring leader.
I shall dream of slicing you into pieces of sashimi and dip you into the sauce! :<
Angsty ever.
