are just the right tone.
Been bored at school the past few days.
So.... For the first 3 weeks of school, i started webcamming once again! :)
And besides school, the weather is like damn hot.
Can compare to Thailand already lor!! :|
Wear sleeveless shorts all also perspiring -.-
Then on this sunday, i did something too!
I WENT TO CHURCH! :D
Proud ok.
Gng visit mummy later!!
Now i know where's the ashes thing.
Its like at Hougang area.
Oh yes, talking about Hougang, WP WON THE SEATS!
Yeah so now they are managing Aljunied/Hougang too!
Wonder how's it gng to be.
Caught a movie last night.
Thor is so awesome!
Damn handsome sia he.
I think in the movie i'm like "i don't want you, i want him (Thor) can?" to bf.
His 6 pac and all, aww so hot! <3<3
Side note.
Qz gng for an op.
Pray for him k!! :)
OH!
I also joined ndp as a motivator.
Should i go?? Hmm.
Tough decision leh, like all saturdays must sacrifice :(
NO JOKE.
Later i become tan how!!! :(
