2011年1月23日 星期日

Month: 3.

Went for KTV yesterday with my awesome friends! :D
Am so glad that pop suggested fetching me there since it was already late and i lazy take train.
After all his pmsing about me going out late every Saturday.
Oh well. Who ask today's church must go one.

Bf waited all night ytd just to pay my cab fare. :)
Ended up playing cards at jg house -.-
Lucky i had my sleep in the end, if not sure die one.

My right eye today blur again :(
Forgot to take out my lens when sleeping.
Somebody should just remind me every night lor.
Like that my eyesight sure perfect one.

Maybe due to this, i today exceptionally tired.

And on the other hand, i just joined V.I.B.E Dance Crew.
Need to learn 5 songs, being 1 a mash-up of 8 songs.
Knnb.
The worst thing is that the event is in June.
Tell me how can sia.
Make me fucking stress only.
Hope i can dance some only instead of all.
Really hard to commit one lor this one especially.

Though this one bright future.
Next time is we teach people dance.
But STRESS.
Totally no time for my personal life.

Told pop about going Thailand too :)
He asked "go Thailand for what"
Me "why? cannot go meh"
He "no, i never say cannot. i want to know why you want go only ma"
OMG. SO WHAT'S THAT CALL!
Definitely a yes right?
Like a excited only!
Trip with friends and bf somemore.

------------------------------------------------------------

Day 14 — Someone you’ve drifted away from

Dear you,
I think that if you know, we have really drifted apart.
Since last year, we had our own stuffs to settle.
I can see the great difference you know.

Now you are living your life and i am living mine.
We talk through sms but lesser on face-to-face.
WHY.

I hope that we can be like before.
Will keep this a short one.
Or rather all pretty short.
Eyes can close alr.

Back to my last sentence, through we have seem to be drifted, i still hope that we can tale crap like last time.







Nights honies!
Damn tired.

------------------------------------------------------------

Day 15 — The person you miss the most

Dear you,
I guess you pretty much know who am i referring to.
Knnb.
You asshole only.
Say want sleep, k i go over.
In the end go back again! OMG LA K.

So,
I want to say that even though on some days, it is pretty hard, i am glad that you tell me every single thing.
Right now, i wish you could just call.
Say hello i also happy lor.

------------------------------------------------------------

Day 16 — Someone that’s not in your state/country

Dear you,
before i start anything.

I think i really tired until like going drunk like that.
Those head heavy, want sleep then will not wake up kind.

OK.
This one hard.
I think i will write my P friend.

Thanks for being there with me!
I teaching you english leh!!
OH YAH.
Quick. Say thank you. Got say i pro not?!

That'aa all i guess.
Unless there is something to say.