Decided that I should really do my resolution for 2011. It's been a year for me. Going through RP's life.
2010 has been a great year for me. Knowing great people who affected my life and to as well experience new things. Best is I'm 18!! :)
Ok, so... I have done some resolutions I have set for 2010.
In 2011.... I wna be a billionaire!
K, that was lame.
Hmm.
1. Finish up the rest of year 1 without failing or retaking any modules
2. Be a better person in life (Y)
3. Have a better control in terms of character and attitude
4. Save money for my Thailand trip! Ok, like set it 50 bucks per week
5. Don't be a disappointment to people I care for
6. Make it a point to go church at least once every
month
7. Visit ahgong once every week!
And woo~
8 Jan club! :)
Meeting peeps after the klub thing.
