A stranger last time and now.
Probably you?
Think we are more of strangers than friends.
Dear you current stranger.
I think that you do not have the chnace in the first place.
You were not even trying.
Even after everything you still say that you tried, but in fact you never at all ok.
Then still want to say sarcastic remarks.
Now i friends also don't want be also uh, dulan only.
You said you tried, ok.
I tell you straight in your face.
I got nothing for you. Contented?
I know we saw each other at Vivo during my school's trip.
But you see i like hack care you right?
I'm not gna say sorry or what.
Recall on what embarrassments you have done few days before the Vivo trip?
But, i would still like to thank you for being my friend, although its been a short while.
Too bad, you were one step late and perhaps never there. :)
Want ask then humji.
Like that gam lan.
-----------------------------------------
Tml FA ut2.
This time better give me a freaking B ok?!
Nb, that time C+ like a hell only?
Need UT to pull my grades for FA!
Went clubbing.
18 is always like that.
Want stop also cannot stop.
Damn ass tempted to go only.
Ok, a little update.
My life's in a mess.
Stupid FA and ETP.
All so rush.
Make me cannot study for FA again!
UT1 also no time stuy FA -.-
Have to stay back tml!!
TILL LIKE LATE :(
Must finish up business plan alr.
I see like cui.
All like not done yet.
Lucky got Joyce to instruct.
Sorry babe!
I don't like instruct, scared offend people later!! HAHAHA.
Pray for bf's case!
He morning call then machiam sound like gng be bad.
Please uh, outcome good k.
Don't need go in and no need extent.
Make me from want go school become no mood alr -.-
OH! And E26R became like Casino during break time!
Lucky, at least there's something to cheer me up!
See my kind, casino = monopoly deal + dai deeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
Too bad without money.
But actually i believe that i should not bet too often :)
Special occasion can alr.
I shall end off with some pictures!
Blog pictures a little dead recently.
Full of the letters hahaha.
