Too tired from 28-30th, imagine the lack of sleep and not even eating proper meals.
And also school ends early, no point going if i cannot wake up early.
Bonbon ah, not your fault that i choose not to go :)
I got other thoughts on my mind.
School's being a fucktard seriously.
Should not have opened my mail last night.
So, really. Not your fault k?
I feel you^^
Miss Lee's really the best teacher ever^^
Even though you are in poly, the teacher we will remember most is still the teacher which has gone through with us for the whole secondary life.
And its true!
The Gokusan Pose~
We wanted to bring the teddy home badly~
And we got it~
Miss Lee paid half of it~ (Shhh)
Finally we've graduated!
Dominated the school~
Picutres all from graduation day last 15 Oct though.
Anyway Miss Lee said
Thank u 4 ur greeting, Jenies :-D I'm so proud 4 having taught u all for 5 years. Yup, although my form class 3/1 is so much better, I feel emotionally v detached from them. And i think similarly, they dun feel close to their form trs too. Ha ha.
Don't know why, it some sort of miss her more~
It was really awesome having the same teacher teaching you for 5 years right?
And after school, I'll feel like a friend to her, not as a teacher.
That's the barrier not many teachers can do.
NAUGHTY CLASS HAS ITS 'ADVANTAGE' TOO^^
Hahahaha.
And Gfs, hope to have a day out for steamboat soon k?
Probably after my UT3?
NEED A LOBANG REALLY!!
Flights to KL twice somemore.
And also SS3.
I'm thinking of not going to the SG SS3.
Just straight to the SS3 KL can already.
What do you all think?

