2010年8月15日 星期日

B2ST 4 Minute is coming to town!

First of all, did not want to partial the last day of school.
But who ask the sub-faci is the one i loathe.
NO JIM TAN ON THE LAST DAY = HEART BREAK
Thus i partial, then go airport and chase.
Wahlao alot chiong there after school or partial.
This girl in same van as me also RP, she partial 2nd meeting!
She from SIT~

 


Thanks Felicia for getting a space for us to chase ^ ^
Omg, did not regret ^ ^
Yoseob drew a heart shape on the window of their van when we were beside!
My board <3
Its great to have your bias noticing your board!
I thought got no chance, but just before it turned to the suntec highway exit area, we were beside!!
The happiest time of my Yoseob-and-I moment :)

But did not record it.
Anyway, this kind of things is to remember one.

Went for the rehearsals and gosh they were so funny there.
Talking in simple english.
Yoseob again!! "Sing-ga-pore" and "I'm hyungry" damn cute i tell you.

Video sizes seems to be big :|
Lazy upload.
I free then upload, or if i happen to wake up early tml.

  
Maknae very friendly, seriously.
And omg, she took a picture (with mw inside too) and i bet its unglam -.-
On the right, dedicated to Erjie.
 
Hyunseung stretching.
 
My Yoseob!!! <3
 
Doojoon straight bangs so cute^ ^ But still lazy bum.
 
Dongwoonie~~~ When he rehearsing, his hair went to center parting.
 
Junhyung!!! Cool.

  
All without make up.