Long week so far.
Ruiqi's back and came here alone the night before.
Left for Malaysia the same night.
Wonder how long was spent at the custom.. Ha.
Working soon i guess.
Like who cares about the pay.
It's the fun that matters right?
Hope can slack though.
Re-dye tml! FINALLY ^ ^
Waiting all week just for this.
I want the obvious color here.
Well, tml's last minute planned too.
Watching shows and movies too.
Eating our lives away, but not rotting!
So, that's about it?
So much time, oh! I dreamt of Frh (Yalun, Chun, Calvin). Jiro wasn't there.
YALUN BIRTHDAY TML!!! ^ ^ MY MR.YAN/WU ! MUCH LOVE.
Unexpected dream!
Well.. Bye :D
----
Lols, going to get another thermal..
Last time keep saying already don't want buy.
Now people wants the current one then you come say.
Later the warehouse no more already -_-
Tired of going to the warehouse or other retails.
It's been months = =" Like from Before my Os until now.
On the other hand, I want a sweatshirt!
They grey one :)
Saw it a couple of days ago.
Like so cool y'all know!
Going this weekend to see if i'm fated to have it!
OOOH gna get my hands on it.
And indeed true that i'm pondering over the phones i want to change.
LG Crystal or iPhone or some other Nokia phone?
But really got tempted to get a phone elsewhere.
iPhone with the white base design very chio!!!
And he has the black based one! So... I want too ^ ^
Right, seeya!
