我是深信不疑的回想 愛情不是偶然
經過了多少醖釀 一半甜蜜一半感傷
Honestly, i feel that older generation songs are getting better in a way that the tune is full of reminisce and meaning.
Should I really blog out all the problems i am facing? It feels so...not comfortable.
None other the less..
I screwed my Science Practicals.
After the examiner blabbered "You may begin now", i was like..what?
Believe me, i stoned for like bumblebee minutes in space.
My mind went totally blank.
Knew what the answer was and that i have done it timelessly.
Think at most only have just pass.
Well, have to go school to bug teachers to teach me!!!
Feel like bringing Science as well.
Hey, i survived 5 years of 6 subjects torture a week in an average of 6 hours per day right?
Fbing at 11:55PM. Nice.
First was the show in 2006, now is fb.
Yup, the show 白袍之戀 (White Robe of Love) is a nice show.
Chiong-ed finish. Cannot tahan.
If not will keep thinking astray when studying.
Just remembered i need to chiong History too.
Probably bring the whole textbook to school tml! I'm lovin' it.
Going wake up tml early to bathe and get my bag ready for school (on my own will).
I cannot wait for Os to be over!
Dream job, here i come! :)
Decided to
Really want to scold vulgar already.
I had a thought before the practicals that there might be some test on gas thing and most likely not cation.
The worst thing is the examiner took my paper before i double-check.
1 mark means much to people like me with low grades.
Had plans on Saturday. Hmm, should i attend the meeting? Gah, bonbon not going!
Equals to --- Neither me :)
*No pictures again. I promise they will be up after Os alright? Including LMH.*
