2009年7月20日 星期一
Harry Potter 6
Reached home after the hot weather at school.
No, actually the walking back was tense.
Yesterday's movie was quite ohk.
It was not up to standard.
Expected it to have some sort of Lord Voldemort fighting with Harry Potter thing .
But the last sentence was just "It was a beautiful scenery up here" -.-
I swear, the whole cinema was like .. what?!
The funny parts were more than thrilling .
I gave 3 out of 5 for it.
It did well in the earlier saga.
Lets wait for the Deathly Hollows instead :D
Heard that it's gna be broken up into 2 parts for the movie .
Dinner was at Subway .
Good griefs , 8:20PM for dinner?
Weehee convinced myself that i've lost 0.5kg plus the earlier 1kg :)
Therefore , i munched on the meal -.-
Then today was school .
Man was i waiting for lessons to start .
Can't believe it's J-E-N-I-E-S .
Been plurking the whole weekend especially the days being absent.
Now feeling so lost within the hw!
Ytd like so in the holiday-but-not-holiday mind .
Think tuition going to be different from before .
Drill on mathematics and physics without Agnes.
Hmm , her timeslot too early cannot concentrate !
Needa bathe in 5minutes.
Tuition starts at 4 -.-
And i'm hungry !
Weehee 2 more freaking days.
Short days at school .
Wednesday Os listening -.-
Yes! I love even week timetables! Lols.
Right, i heard my tummy!
Got to run ~


