
The G810 is going to get into my hands soon!
Right, i'm having stomachpain now for eating my beancurd too fast = =
Never go Chemistry! Too lazy to change and go out .
Sorry baby! I skipped Chemistry today! :/
"Pain is temporary, it may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever."
I guess we will keep this in mind and get on with what we have to accompliseh first .
And i got a sort-of haircut.
Nehneh one .
13bucks when there ain't any much difference .
Duh , i would complain about the length always .
So now, different liao! Lols.
But then i'm happy about my fringe!
It's easier to mantain and the length is fine .
I can happily go KL with this length liao .
Hi everyone! I'm a Novice Kpop Fan! :)
And i super love it ^^
Random.
There i go drinking on Capri-Sonne Orange when i'm supposed to be at the toilet coz i'm complaining about having stomachpain.
I guess it's over then!
Restaurant City going to level up again! Weehee.
Can't wait to eat my durian pastry and white lotus pastry!
But i'll be then called as a gorger = =
Hmm why is 本小姐's period not here yet = =
Better than having it in KL mans!
