2009年5月7日 星期四

Now I wanna hold you baby, Cuz I'm gonna miss you like crazy

Hi one and all :)
Im back here posting again .

Meanwhile, watching the mini-television set beside the computer .
That's worth the risk of getting scolded ! Got hunks and Cute Boy ^^


For the sake of everyone, I'll be updating both Bs and Wretch :)
But it mostly depends on my mood .
So, like do patronize both and ahoya !

Let's talk about examinations first .
So far so "good" i must say .
Been starting revision sessions with Carel and tuition with Dawn .
Boy! Tiring out soon .
Therefore , Noober came up with an idea of going K tml since its a break for us with no papers !
I'm counting down the papers and we are left with 3 days .
Woohoo :D
i'll be back in school next Tuesday for 2 papesr and Wednesday/Friday for a paper each .
Wish me all the best then , cause i'm practically failing all subjects i've taken so far .

The total no hope subjects are like Maths and Science .
And i've decided to flunk those two .
Now it doesn't makes any difference between studying or not :)
Nice conclusion i have !
Deary me ! Long time mever post in english , now abit not used to it . Heheh .
Nevertheless , i'll still be here posting alrights ?
I know dear readers misses me ^^ Thank you thank you !

See ! Post until very long already hor ?

Therefore, I'm watching the teevee again !
on the television whenever the show starts and off it when it's the
advertisements !
What a great idea i have ? Yes .

Anyway it's already 9:33pm .
This blog should be officially opened again ? Heheh .

And that Benjamin kept calling me XMM =="
I going kill him liao .
So , next term no need see me in school already.
I'll be banged by a car driven by this reckless driver-to-be !

Somehow i see Blogger to be not right .
Hmm , almost 2 months never use already .
Bye!

Loves , Jenies