2009年3月17日 星期二

It's Tuesday!

I feel damn packed this holiday with shows and homeworks .
Had Fc Gathering earlier and we are getting a Gucci Shade . Gawd , i want one too luh .
Very chio one .
I feel so out-dated , 꽃보다 남자 watched till episode 7 when it's already shown like don't know how many already .
Then the 愛就宅一起 stopped at episode 4 , 終極三國 episode 3!
See how much i've missed .
Not to mention the Holiday Homeworks =="
Been busy converting videos . Who ask the link can convert max 5 per day . Noob one .
But quite fast luh .
Therefore , i'm catching up on the shows ! Planning to do my homework on thursday .
I'm now halfway through 王子看見二公主 :) What a relief .
Going queue 8 hours again next week =="
But it's worth the time luh .









Hi, I'm living in your embrace.
Dandelions can be as soft and flow like feathers with the wind.
I know what you have showered for me.