You have to know what's in my mind or everything won't work out B :)
He = Loveeee !
Lols, ~ together .
Hmm , guess ~ is the one being ~ ba .
~ might know what's with the ~ happening .
Really, it's happening .
Really special too .
~ think it's the fact that because of ~ everything has changed..
Totally moodless.
How am i fucking going to do the english oral examinations tml and on papers on monday ?
B always suan one -.-
Yay -.- let's eat Beehoon !
(Erjie, later tell u Beehoon Haha.)
Watching show now .
With the anger boiling .
Wlao , happy lor .
Everybody pinning on me -.-
Fine luh , go jump down building happy ?
No need attitude or anything at all .
And i knew nothing about it, loser.
Muahaha .
Went for chinese class today .
It was not bad afterall lor -.-
Still managable.
We've got 2 sets of composition to do!
Skipped cca as i'm too tired and no mood for it .
Asked Alvina help me take attendance .
Don't know got or not . Whatever.
It's destined for me not getting my cca points ba .
Paiseh Noober, tml never go Kbox.
No money and no mood either .
It might be an excuse but, yeah ..
If what was predicted yesterday really came true then there's no use holding on .
Hi, i'd tried avoiding but was no avail .
Accepted it and that's it :)
Wanting to say some things.
I know the attitude still lingers but i cannot control right ?
Anytime can busrt kays ?!
Better don't add on problems for me .
Courting danger -.-
I'm not willing to text either friends or whoever with a fucking attitude.
I know now always saying vulgarities or texting with vulgar -.-
Not happy then don't text luh .
Really really really sorry B for not replying your texts -.-
I seriously feel like fucking hopeless.
Who to talk to ? -.-
I don't want to show attitude to anybody -.-
I gave attitude to the important person in my current life and FC friends around.
It's better to have some time alone, maybe..
It will help . Perhaps time ..
