嗨!我又回來了~
Hi! I'm back ~
情人節快樂。我可能不會再用中文寫。好了啦,偶爾用。
Happy Valentines' Day to all. Might be thinking of a 50-50 language post!
失落時…知道什麽嗎,嘻嘻,不要說更好。
Sadded...Know what ? Heheh , don't say better .
我的小樂在考大學。加油噢!
My Lelelelele!:D going take his exams for High School . Jiayou !
我相信我曾為你而默默的哭過…但他不會再發生。
I believe i cried for you in the dark momentum... But it will never happen again .
我發誓,現在我能夠證明我不喜歡你…
I swear , it's the most potential evidence around ..
這個瘋子還是一樣,整天傳簡訊給我。
That crazy idiot still the same, everyday text rubbish -.-
你看,煩不煩?
See, Irritating not ?!
------------
今天沒有去上課。發生了事。哈哈
Today never go school . Something happened ! Haha.
等一下就出去。不知道會不會有功課要做。
Going out later . Don't know got any homework or not (:
在 MSN 跟他講話時,就想說傻話一樣。
Chat with him in MSN . Seems to be a load of rubbish .
對了,我還要找一天拿褲子。
Oh ya , must find a day to take the shorts .
看來,拿了這一批褲子后,我應該不會做了吧。
Looks like, after i take these stocks then i'll be stopping for awhile .
就等有空時候。
Wait until got time~
也不知道怎麽說,就像他和他一樣。
Also don't know how to say . Just like the case of both of them .
很希奇吧?到現在還沒有准備好。
Very interesting hor . Siansxzxz havent prepare anything for later yet .
先說到這兒~
Say until here first.
