2008年12月25日 星期四

Hi .
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!
Not that christmassy at all .
Reading Twilight wherever i went just now .
Going to change my blogskin to a simple white-grey one .
People, imagine! :)
Can anyone help me with it ? Pretty please ?
I'll love you and i owe you one too!
Treat me to Sakae leh. ! (*Hints*)
Twilight is the next big thing lor .
Harry Potter dont know going to lose out or what .
Anyway , HP's Cedric Diggory is hot !
Which sadly = T's Edward Cullen -.-
Oh!
Getting inspirations for new blogskin!
Searching for one now .
---------------------------------
Going to the movies tml .
Which means , broke + double broke .
School's opening and i can see familiar faces real soooon!
I miss them all !
Esp erjie ><>
And very tao yan one sia , my earstick kept dropping like drips of water -.-
Have to thanks Vanessa for her I Believe You
Agnes for her Twilight (and upcoming books)
which entertained me ! :D
Ordered some coloured lens .
F. her upside down , i like kenna cheated la .
Maybe i wont change my blogskin ^^
I wna change link !
should i ? should i ?
Yay! Started filming 終極三國 :)
The last part of KO One & The X-Family .
But heaven knows if FRH will be acting or not .
Ah ha! Smsing is another entertainment ? LOL .
Meeting Grish and Joy .. woohoo
Well will end here, bye .