2008年10月24日 星期五

Basically today was just 2 successful interviews i'd say?
Tml having training at MDIS.
Next Tuesday (if nothing goes wrong), training at Aljunied.

Therefore tml going MDIS for the training! Excited woohoo -.-
Most of all need to thanks gorilla snd Wei Kai for introducing these jobs :)
Tml early in the morning need bathe and wash my hair!!
Anyway, just putting all emotions away and concentrate on the jobs^^
Its hard to believe though. Like some miracle ?

Agnes and I was like shuang. Haha.
Coolness kay?
& received a news in the morning which motivated me more for the interview.
Yeah its FRH!
We going party with them :)
Dont tell you the rest ! Heheh .
Just hoping that i can get my pay as soon or close a deal soon .

I don't wanna have to see you happy
I cant even bare to see you smile
Now a days I can't look in your eyes
Well I can but it takes a while
Does it show
Told a lot of white lies to hide it all
They're beginning to break me down

How do I breathe without you by my side

Its Pop's birthday tml/today (if i've blogged past 12)!
On SHA!
Bought a cake and celebtrate and a surprise tml (if i've blogged past 12, and i think i did) .
Might meet gorilla Haha

Went Expo on Wednesday with Agnes.
Actually want visit Zhan Ying but went too late damned!
Then Labi told us that day for members nia -.-
so cannot go in find Zhan Ying.
In the end Yuan Fong say can let us tou tou go in, by that time i lazy walk already then never go in.
&& dont let Agnes go in! :D
if not she stuck at the Twilight section then can wait whole day.
woohoo -.-
anyway went to eat Subway and bought cookies back :)
Love the cookies!

In buses, the first person i thought of was you
How can I expect to forget you
Because I love you
i keep forget not to forget you
Its really hard
Its guilty to use others just to get over you
Entertaining myself with everything I've got
I kow everthing will be hard
which also includes facing right into your eyes
Waiting foolishly hoping to see you in there
I know they are just false hopes
and waiting longer was just an excuse to a hope of looking through your eyes

Such a long post, up to you readers to read or close.
Im just pouring out emotions or thoughts that are lingering too long in there.
And blogging about the week since the last time I've blog, practically.
Wish that gorilla can go interview tml too.
Was on the phone with her Haha .
Benjamin Tan can try reading this post ^^
A more not-fairytale-cum-grandmother story :)