Here are some 独家 pictures of yesterday's MLB and Kelly's A/S session at Suntec City Mall My PLAYground level 3 (starting 3pm) and Bugis Junction level 1 (starting 6pm) respectively.
Don't try to gope I tell you.
Milubing came down late, but nevertheless, they brought us joy ands laughter!
Nic did not have 100% voice that day. He sang abit 沙沙 type and carried on singing.
Kelly's 签唱会 was a big bang too. The reporter who went to Milubing's event appeared on Kelly's too. I saw some other people who turned up for both events. Here are 3 pictures from Kelly's event. Sad thing, she left Singapore this morning for Taiwan. Her mother says, : " 如果你在外国觉得寂寞。。。。。。。。。。。。就立刻打电话给妈妈~"
Forgotten some of her speech. But if it was me there, I would also cry. So touching ~ including the few surprises by Lee Wei Song and her classmates from LWS Music School.
And a great big thanks to Eileen's parents for driving us back home!
In addition, the great people who took time off to come down support them.
