Berjaya Times Square ^^
Day.01 04 june
We went to the open space opposite downtown east for the coach to bring us to our campsite. I woke up quite early like 6:30am? Its super early damn tired >.<>
The next thing you konw, many came from taxis late. Haha, it doesn't matter anyway. Finally the 2 coaches came at about 8:30am. There were breaks in between. We reached Malaysia custom at 9:45 and went to A&W ayer telok (pronounciation) for lunch and met people who went by car. They finished their meal so we are considered the 2nd round people. Haha but true anyway. Ok, we left straight for Times Square after that and had 1 toilet break. Those that took cars reached at 2. While we reached at 3:50-4pm coz of the jam and the heavy rain.
When reached there...
-went to hotel room. [[B2906]]
-unpack and put toiletries [[obvious]]
-shopping!!! [[hey its times square afterall]]
...came back for opening address and dinner. Buffet style sia and its like not in Big Apple we had special privileges, ate in another place called Manhattan I. We celebrated the 40th anniversary of Dr and Mrs Barnard although it fell on sunday. The reast of the day is basically free & easy.
Day.02 05 june
The night wasn't that good. I slept at 12mn. Woke up at 1am, 3++am, 4:18am, 5+am. Its like 4 times I woke up. TERRIBLE!!! Finally morning, I had Uncle KK & Elisabeth to morning call me at 7am. My father pressed the room doorbell at 6:45am if I'm not wrong (coz we all in different room. Me and Joyce, pop and Seng Lee). Haha managed to wake up. Uncle KK called, told him we awake liaos. Had a light breakfast.
The first message of the day just after breakfast followed by team building & discussion.
Yipees :DD lunch time. A big spread there. The desserts are nice! By the way, we had lots of fun "di siao" the toddlers. 5 of us went to "di siao" them. Nerrisa (3 years old) so cute she said "NO" for a moment then suddenly she let you see her work that she done.
There goes our 2nd message, team building & discussion again. Free & easy from 4-6pm and we shopped around Times Square this times buying things. Went back for dinner late >.<>
After dinner we had the 3rd message, team building & discussion. This was the last one of the day. We had news that 1 of our churchmates mom was amitted to hospital of some reasons (not going to say out). Slept at 12:30am. Haha its getting later and later... As in the time we sleep during camp.
Day.03 06 june
Same kind of waking us up. But its pop who press the room doorbell. No morning calls haha. The breakfast was great. By the time I went there, oh ya this time the meals are all at Manhattan V. We had to walk all the way in to the end then finally reached the room. Smaller than Manhattan I though.
There goes the 4th message, team building & dicussion.
Same thing after lunch, the last message, team building & discussion. I was sabo-ed to present our answers. My group had the same question as my father's group. Same thing happened, free & easy 4-6pm. We went to Sungei Wang Plaza (Bt. Bintang). This time came back late at 7:30pm. Actually Uncle Tuck Seng wanted to eat there, and it was his birthday too. BLESSED BIRTHDAY!!! But went back to eat anyway. Ok, then it was games, presentations by the kids, wrap up & testimony. The only game nice was the "Scissors paper stone" game. The loser had to go behind the winner and form a long line. Shawn got the longest one. August like funny he said next year they should have kinda crown what scissors paper stone pro. LOLS but yeahhs slkept at 1am.
Day.04 07 june
I wanted to go Gym if not can sleep longer. But worth it, burnt calories! 100++ in 15 minutes haha. It was an achievement for me^^ coz I don't go to Gyms often.
Pris and her dad was there, Gabriel and his mum were there too. We went in too. Came down late for breakfast. Anyway there was lots of food still. Most of us not down yet.
We checked out quite early so can go Times Square indoor theme park. RM21 adult price.
We went for all the rides. I went for the first-time-in-my-life ride... the ROLLER COASTER!!! Promised Debbie to sit if she went to sit too. I ended up regretting at first. Quite scared coz of the 360 degree loop. I though I'm going be dead >.<
The DNA Maker went 360 degree a few times woah its like your blood all gushing to your brain or say head. Hit my shoulder. Now still quite pain. I'm currently fragile hehe!
The whole group of us went 360 degree biking (pirate ship thingy) and many more.
Haha seems like the roller coaster did not seem to be as scarry as its sounds to be. Lunch was on ourselves.
Home sweet home at 3pm. We left. Ate dinner at 6pm. Its at Yong Peng. And went back straight. Thank God we got through the customs and scans without any hiccups. Joel was so funny. He worried for Uncle Ricky and said that they had to go through the customs again coz Uncle Ricky did not go through the customs with him.
Anyway I reached home 10pm on the dot.
Thank God for the smooth trip^^
